CAREWhat Is CARE?
The Fullerton College EOPS Program offers single parents who are current CalWORKs recipients’ assistance to attend college, to obtain a degree and/or marketable job skills. Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) provides financial assistance and academic/career//personal support to eligible Fullerton College students.Am I Eligible?
Students must meet requirements for EOPS and additional criteria to enter the CARE program. If you answer yes to all of the following descriptions, you may be a potential participant in the CARE program:
- EOPS Eligible
- Currently receiving CalWORKs/TANF/AFDC?
- 18 years of age or older?
- A single head of household?
- Do you have at least one child under 14 years of age?
- Book Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Child Care Referrals
- Academic Counseling
- Special Counseling Services
- Single Parent Support Group Activities
- Transportation Assistance
- Community Referrals
- Special Theme Seminars and Workshops