What is EOPS?
The Extended Opportunity Programs & Services (EOPS) is dedicated to recruiting and successfully retaining college students of educationally and socioeconomically disadvantaged backgrounds. The primary purpose of the EOPS program is to prepare students to transfer to a four-year university, complete an associate’s degree or earn a vocational certificate in order to acquire desirable career-related skills to obtain rewarding employment as a result of their educational experience.
- Be a California Resident or AB540
- Be enrolled as a full-time college student (12 units)**
- Have completed less than 40 degree-applicable units
- Qualify for the CA Community College Promise Grant (CCCPG formerly the BOGG Fee Waiver)
Must meet at least 1 of these Educational Qualifiers:
- No high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- High School graduates with a GPA of 2.5 or below
- First-generation college student
- Underrepresented student population
- Current or Former Foster Youth
** Disability Support Services inquire about unit recommendations
We are no longer accepting applications for the fall 2022 semester. Please check back towards the end of October 2022 to apply for Spring 2023.
You will receive an email when you are ready to complete the EOPS New Student Online Orientation.
Phone Number- (714) 992-7097
Fax Number- (714) 992-9921
321 E. Chapman Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92832
2000 Building, 2nd Floor, Room 2020
Hours of Operation
Monday: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only